Follow these steps I’ve outlined below to create your own blazing fast CDN.
proxy servers and their data centers. The goal is to distribute service spatially relative to end-users to provide high availability and high performance. In other words, CDN’s improve site speed by reducing the amount of bandwith on a server, increasing the performance of your website.
Test my newly created link below. Speed Kills.
To setup your Content delivery network, you must first create a free account with Cloudinary.
- Go to Cloudinary.com.
- Sign up for your free account.
- Locate your dashboard.
- Open your preferred text editor (Atom, Visual Studio Code, Sublime text).
- Create a new .css file in your desired text editor (I recommend minifying your CSS).
- Navigate to the Media Library tab within Cloudinary.
- Upload your new .css file.
- Copy the URL of your new .css file (i.e., https://res.cloudinary.com/ux-ui-technologies/raw/upload/v1543467854/omahacode.min.css.)
- Insert your new CDN url in the top ‘head’ area of your website.
code editor, upload the new file into Cloudinary.
Insert the url within the
Section as a Stylesheet
Add the new url as a stylesheet:
Omaha Code Loads in under 2.5 secondsView how fast OmahaCode.com loads.
Follow Us on Twitter
- Cloudinary Developer Experts News
- Adsense Tutorials
- Open Source Project
- CSS Pseudo Elements
- CSS Interview Questions
- WordPress & Cloudinary Tutorial
- 2019 Developer Experts
- Hire Developers
- What is Developer Relations?