Submit Your Article & Get Published on our Omaha Code Blog.
Submit Your Article
Have your content submitted on our blog and get feedback on your coding projects, or share ideas and tips while learning how to code.
Email: [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
Content We Publish
We post articles that add value to the development and design community we believe in — including posts, lists, opinion pieces, tutorials and case studies.
We Publish Tutorials, Online Resources, and Guides
- Front-end Development
- User Experience Design
- Open Source
- Tech Industry Trends
- Project Feedback
- Code Samples
- Interaction Design
- Github Repositories
- Product Design
- Image Compression
- Website Optimization
- Coding Questions
- Interviewing for design and developer jobs
- Remote Jobs
- Online Web Tools
What We Do Not Publish
Posts that are trying to sell something – whether it’s a tool, a book, a training course, tickets to an event, an app, a design company, a website that profits from views and ads, or your professional services.
For this reason, we do not publish articles coming from brands or business profiles. It’s important to maintain the quality and impartiality of our content.
Publishing your first article with us
- If it’s your first time publishing with us, send your published article or Medium draft to [email protected] via email, with a one sentence description of what your article is about.
- We will review all submissions and get back to you within 3 business days. We rarely take longer than that to respond, but if we do, please forgive us — we’re just having a hectic week.
- After being accepted and reviewed, your article is added on the queue to be published. The best articles are not time-sensitive, so this shouldn’t be an issue
- Once your article is published with us, we ask you to keep it in our publication for at least 6 months.
Why Should You Submit an Article?
Do you want to become a developer or designer? Join a local community of developers and designers to share knowledge and ask questions without judgement.
Get noticed by presenting your open source projects, code samples, and more.
Get Feedback and Build Your Portfolio
Just do a quick search on Omaha Code and you’ll notice our blogs rank high when it comes to SEO.
As your name and position will be displayed on each post, you’ll be recognized online by technical recruiters and hiring managers.
Partner up with our community of developers and designers to create open source projects or startups. Create projects to add to your growing portfolio.